Friday, July 23, 2010

SEX - HOCKEY !!!

Rachana: - Oh! Come on, Sir. Why are you feeling nervous? Enjoy me. I have also satisfied the former coaches. I am the captain of this team. The more you will enjoy my body parts, the healthier our relationship will become. Ummm… Sir, do whatever you feel like. Tonight, I am completely yours and it’s my pleasure to be yours tonight.

Kingshuk: - But, I am married. I have some commitments towards her. What if some scandals arise later on?

Rachana: - Are you going to tell your wife about this night to your wife like the King Harishchandra?

Kingshuk: - No. How can I admit about it to my wife?

Rachana: - Your wife is also not a ‘Sati-Sabitri’ that she will tell you about all her extra-marital fantasies with some young guns. No one will know anything, Sir. I will keep it as a top secret. Even Nilima, Preeti, Sharmin and Ritu are also interested to have intercourses with you. I hope that you will satisfy them also. Oh! Come on, don’t be tensed. The performances will be a protected and secret one. So, there will be no STD and scandals.

**********************

Mr. Sansani: - Today is a shameful day for our nation in sports arena. Our national women’s hockey team has finished last in the World Cup tournament. That’s a shame. There is so much difference between real life and reel life. In reel life, we saw in the film ‘Chak De’ that the women’s hockey team won the World Cup.

*********************

Khanna: - Look Mr. Kingshuk, we are really worried about your performance as a coach of national women’s hockey team. We have finished last. My goodness! The entire team played badly in the tournament, especially that captain of the women’s hockey team played pathetic hockey. Was that a captaincy! My goodness, Mr. Kingshuk, had I been in your place, I would have removed Rachana as a captain of the women’s hockey team due to her poor performance in the entire tournament. Remove her from the captaincy and be ready with a strong team for the next tournament. As the Chairman of the Hockey Board of this nation, I cannot bear the harsh criticisms from several media personnel.

********************

Rachana: - Sir, what the hell are you saying? Nandini, the striker of our team will become the captain of the women’s hockey team. What the hell does she know about captaincy? She came into the team last year only. You cannot remove me from captaincy. Maybe, my performance on the field is in poor form at present but I have always performed well in the off-field with you in your bedroom.

Kingshuk: - I don’t get money to perform in my bedroom. I am the coach of this hockey team. Don’t mix your personal life with your professional life. You have enjoyed my natural asset, that’s a different issue. As a coach, I want you to perform like a captain of this team by leading from the front. For your poor captaincy and performance, the women’s hockey team finished last. Do you think that I am a slave of yours? I will not change my decision. Nandini is really playing fantastic hockey. She scored 3 goals in the recent tournament. She has never played off-the field with me, but still I like her because she is a genuine hockey player, not a politician like you.

Rachana: - Ok, fine! I will also see for how many days you remain as the coach of this hockey team.

******************

Mr. Sansani: - It’s a breaking news. Mr. Kingshuk, the coach of the women’s hockey team has resigned from his post because 30 girls of that hockey team have alleged that they were sexually harassed by the coach. Rachana, the hockey team captain has also remarked, ’30 girls cannot tell a lie’.

*****************

Nayantaara: - What a shame! All men are of same category. They are all perverts. This coach should be jailed for 15 years. Really, India has become a paradise for sexual harassment.

Arindam: - Ha ha ha…sweetheart, you are viewing the case from one angle. The remarks made by the captain that 30 girls cannot tell a lie itself proves that the conspiracy was pre-planned. The recent dates on the video camera photos also prove that it is just a game of “SEX-HOCKEY”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers